Sunday, January 4, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It was a very relaxing season this year as most of our loved ones came to us! We usually spend the holidays in the car! My parents came in and we all celebrated at the Erwins! It was so nice for Chris and I to get to be with both of our families- at the same time! We also had Chris's family from Wisconsin come meet Jenner for the first time!

He was so tired!







Uncle Chris is so SILLY! Those are pantyhose on her head!
Jenner loves his grandmothers!
...And they love him!

What a Christmas feast!

Mimi was a good girl this year! Santa brought her lots of goodies!
Pop is so good at getting Jenner to sleep!

2 comments:

Stagner Family said...

I LOVE JENNER! He is getting so big and is just precious!

The Reynolds said...

Hi Kelli! I just came across your blog on Britney's! Congratulations on precious Jenner! He is a beautiful baby...and yes, boys can be beautiful too! I know you are so proud! I love the pics of your parents - they are in heaven holding him! What a sweet family of three you are!

Glad to know you are doing well! I will have to keep up with Baby Jenner and watch him grow! It happens so fast!

Take care!
Love,
Heather Halbert Reynolds